Thursday 30 April 2009

Trials

,Just a note on the trials.

I organised the trial last night for next years U10s.

I picked two teams, one mainly of b squad players and the other of newcomers.

I asked the A players to play amongst themselves as I know what they can do and I wanted the 'new' trialists to have a better opportunity of being on the ball.

Realistically the squads are unlikely to change, though I may make one or two additions to the extended squad.

So far I have seen no player better than what we've now got, nor anyone good enough to force their way in to the A squad.

At U11, the A team will be looking to increase in size by about 4or 5, giving most likely b team players the opportunity to step up, unless of course our team want to stay together and we can use the extended squad to make an 11-a-side squad.

Thanks

Paul

No comments: